The Multiplexing Transceiver System (MTS) is Biomark’s newest stationary reader platform. The MTS consists of a Master Controller (MC) and up to 12 IS1001 readers. The MC acts as the command, control, and data collection center for the PIT-tag monitoring system. It directs each IS1001 to activate its antenna and send stored tag IDs and diagnostic information. Power and communication transfers between IS1001 and MC via CAN (Controller Area Network) bus cable.
The Master Controller polls IS1001s in a user-selectable sequence and is able to activate one or two IS1001s at a time. Tag data and system information is stored in the MC internal memory, sent to a removable memory device, or communicated in real time. The system allows for the synchronization of multiple Master Controllers for large-scale systems requiring more than 12 antennas. The MTS is highly adaptive and effective for many applications.
· CAN Bus ports for single or dual IS1001 reader branches
· USB storage and communication ports
· Fiber optic ports
· Ethernet port
· Auxiliary port for site-specific actions (e.g. gate operation or visual indicator when specific tags are detected)
· Easily manage and control multiple IS1001 readers
· Integrated self-tests and diagnostics
705 S. 8th Street, Boise, Idaho 83702
Direct: 1 (208) 275-0011
Mon - Fri: 8am to 5pm
Implanters and Needles
Warranty | Returns | Repairs
Manuals & Instructions
Request: Catalog | Quote