The IS1001 is a high-performance RFID PIT tag reader designed for applications requiring low power consumption and high adaptability to environmental changes. Its powerful antenna circuitry is capable of operating a large, low inductance antenna. The IS1001 operates in standalone or synchronized system configurations without the need for a MC. This adaptable functionality makes the IS1001 ideal for small-scale monitoring systems, requiring one or two antennas. For applications requiring multiple antennas, use the IS1001 with an MC in an MTS configuration.
ADD TO QUOTE TO REQUEST PRICE or call us at +1 208 275 0011 to discuss your application needs and review pricing.
- Scalable and expandable
- Dynamic antenna auto-tuning
- 12V and 24V DC models available
- Adjustable antenna output power (24V model)
- Detection of ISO-compliant FDX-B and HDX PIT-tags
- Automatic system performance diagnostics
- Internal memory for up to 78,583 tags and 1,023 reports
- USB port for local operation
- Field upgradeable firmware
Downloads & Documents