PIT Tag Antennas
PIT Tag Antennas & Systems
Biomark offers Cord, Small Scale, Pass-by, Pass-through, and Submersible PIT-tag antenna designs for aquatic and terrestrial use.
- Cord Antenna Systems deliver portable PIT tag detection for fish and terrestrial monitoring.
- Litz Cord Antenna Systems are high-power, single conductor systems that can be deployed for fish and terrestrial monitoring.
- Small Scale Monitoring Systems are ideal for terrestrial applications, expandable to connect up to 16 antennas, and can be customized for aquatic use.
- Submersible Antenna Systems provide autonomous PIT tag monitoring in deep or high speed water flow locations for up to 35 days.
- Floating Antennas offer an innovative approach to both stationary and mobile PIT Tag monitoring. Available as Inflatable, Rigid, and Raft Mounted.
Showing 1–9 of 16 results
Get Up To
PIT Tag Orders of 1,000+
Gear Up for the Season
Explore our Handheld PIT tag readers.
Short Term Monitoring
The Biomark Inflatable Floating Antenna is ideal for mobile detection applicaitons & small scale, short-term monitoring.
Easy, Cost Effective Genetic Sampling
The Biomark Tissue Sampling Unit, or TSU, enables researchers to capture high-quality genetic samples, easily & cost-effectively.