Inflatable Floating Antenna
The Biomark Inflatable Floating antenna is an innovative approach to mobile PIT-tag monitoring. The 10′ x 4′ (3m x 1.2m) inflatable antenna is ideal for mobile detection applications and small scale, short term monitoring projects. It easily deflates and rolls up to fit in a custom duffel bag for mobility. The unit is designed with UV resistant, whitewater raft material to function as a durable, multipurpose antenna for use in challenging research applications.
The IS1001 Reader, K-Pump and connection cable are required and sold separately.
- Easily inflatable/deflatable
- UV resistant whitewater raft material
- Durable, multipurpose antenna
- Mobile detection
- Small scale monitoring
- Floating antenna is ideal for short term monitoring projects
- Juvenile/smolt monitoring
- Dimensions: 10’ L x 3’ W (3m x 1m)
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Type: Pass-by
- Waterproof: Yes
- Warranty (from date of purchase): 1 year
Documents & Downloads