TSU Box (100)
The TSU Box (100) bulk packaging option is a box of 100 TSUs with consecutive ID numbers in cardboard trays of 20 vials per tray. This is optimal for large quantities where the well plates are not needed. Customized numbering available with special orders.
ADD TO QUOTE TO REQUEST PRICE or call us at +1 208 275 0011 to discuss your application needs and review pricing.
Scientific advancements in genomics along with continued development of affordable analytics has changed the sampling industry and collecting genetic samples has never been more efficient and cost effective as it is with the Biomark Tissue Sampling Unit (TSU). Each TSU includes a collection tube (vial), stainless steel blade punch, red plastic blade punch safety clip and is designed for a single, one-time use. The blade punch cuts and pushes the sample directly into the vial automatically sealing upon release.
The proprietary liquid buffer is usable in DNA laboratory settings without restraints on existing DNA extraction protocols and provides a stable medium for multiple extractions.
- Ability to confirm the presence of a tissue sample via the clear collection vial
- Samples can be taken in almost any environment without the risk of contamination
- High quality sample method
- Vials fit in a standard laboratory plate (96 vials)
- Efficient lab processing using the original sampling vials
- 2D barcode and alpha numeric label can be paired with PIT tag numbers
- Minimum of (12) month life when stored at room temperature. Longer when refrigerated or frozen