BioLogic Data Collection Module
The BioLogic Data Collection Module (DCM) is an Android subscription software application designed for streamlining data collection and data management. The software is easily customized for collecting many types of data points including RFID codes (PIT tags) and lengths using our Electronic Measuring Board. The DCM custom data fields and templates can be pre-populated from a user-defined list or default value and assigned constraints and validations, minimizing errors when collecting data. The application increases efficiency improves accuracy and provides the integration of peripheral hardware via Bluetooth connections.
ADD TO QUOTE TO REQUEST PRICE or call us at +1 208 275 0011 to discuss your application needs and review pricing.
$495.00 first year.
- Customizable data fields with validity checks and alerts
- Integration with Bluetooth devices
- Support for built-in GPS
- Support for built-in camera
- Exportable data files to external files
Supported Bluetooth Devices:
- HPR Plus Reader
- HPR Lite Reader
- GPR Plus Reader
- Electronic Measuring Board
- Socket D740 Bar Code Scanner
- DataLogic QuickSan Bar Code Scanner (with Blueport XP adapter)
- Ohaus Scout Scale (with Bluetooth interface adapter)
- SATO PW2NX printer
- QSTAR BT-A818ZXT Bluetooth GPS
- Minimum Android version: Android 5.1 (API level 21 - Lollipop)
- Minimum screen size is 7" with resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Access to Internet (for installation and updates)