Electronic Measuring Board
The all new Biomark Electronic Measuring Board is fully designed and constructed in our Boise, Idaho facility from machined high-density polyethylene and welded together for absolute ingress protection and ruggedness. The measurement sensor is a high grade magnetostrictive rod that measures length using a cordless magnetic pen-like stylus. The board has been designed to provide seamless Bluetooth™ communication with Biomark’s Data Collection Module application.
NOTE: DCM SOFTWARE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF AN ELECTRONIC MEASURING BOARD, BUT IS REQUIRED.
ADD TO QUOTE TO REQUEST PRICE or call us at +1 208 275 0011 to discuss your application needs and review pricing.
- 50 cm or 100 cm measurement window
- Sealed status LED lights (green=power, blue=Bluetooth™)
- 30+ hours of battery life
- +/- 0.5 mm accuracy
- Easy accuracy calibration
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- All stainless-steel fittings
- Stable Bluetooth™ connectivity
- Additional compatible devices available such as PIT Tag Readers, Scale, 2D Bar code Scanner, Label Printer, etc.
Padded Soft Case with large pockets for storage for all accessories, AC charger, and (2) magnetic stylus pens.
Documents & Downloads
Electronic Measuring Board Biomark Firmware Update V1.1.1 (50cm) of V2.1.2 (100cm)
|Quick Start Guide|
|Electronic Measuring Board|
100cm Measuring Board, 50cm Measuring Board