HPR Lite Handheld PIT Tag Reader
The HPR Lite hand-held PIT Tag reader is the only reader available on the market today that has been fully designed and engineered for aquaculture and fisheries use and the unique environments and needs of these applications. Using our knowledge gained through research, testing, years of customer feedback and company experience, Biomark designed this reader from the ground up to be the best field handheld reader available today.
ADD TO QUOTE TO REQUEST PRICE or call us at +1 208 275 0011 to discuss your application needs and review pricing.
- Rugged water-resistant and shock resistant housing (IP67)
- Universal tag detection-PIT tag reading device that is compatible with the technical specifications of ISO Standards 11784 and 11785, including FDX-B, HDX, FDX-B BioTherm tags, FDX-B Fastags, FDX-A (FECAVA), Trovan tags, Avid encrypted tags, and UNIQUE (Manchester) microchips
- Memory for up to 50,000 tag reads with time/date stamp
- Internal lithium-ion battery pack with long battery life
- Back-light high-contrast 38 mm x 38 mm screen
- Visual, audible, and vibrating indication of a tag detection
- Bluetooth and Micro USB for communication to PC
Includes free downloads of Device Manager Software.
The HPR Lite Reader is not designed or intended to be operated underwater or otherwise intentionally submerged.
Downloads and Documents