TSU Trays (96)
96 Tissue Sampling Unit (TSU) vials come in stackable trays with the blade punch in a separate bag.
The proprietary liquid buffer is usable in DNA laboratory settings without restraints on existing DNA extraction protocols and provides a stable medium for multiple extractions.
- Ability to confirm the presence of a tissue sample via the clear collection vial
- Samples can be taken in almost any environment without the risk of contamination
- High quality sample method
- Vials fit in a standard laboratory plate (96 vials)
- Efficient lab processing using the original sampling vials
- 2D barcode and alpha numeric label can be paired with PIT tag numbers
- Minimum of (12) month life when stored at room temperature. Longer when refrigerated or frozen