PIT Tag Antennas
PIT Tag Antennas & Systems
Biomark offers Cord, Small Scale, Pass-by, Pass-through, and Submersible PIT-tag antenna designs for aquatic and terrestrial use.
- Cord Antenna Systems deliver portable PIT tag detection for fish and terrestrial monitoring.
- Litz Cord Antenna Systems are high-power, single conductor systems that can be deployed for fish and terrestrial monitoring.
- Small Scale Monitoring Systems are ideal for terrestrial applications, expandable to connect up to 16 antennas, and can be customized for aquatic use.
- Submersible Antenna Systems provide autonomous PIT tag monitoring in deep or high speed water flow locations for up to 35 days.
- Floating Antennas offer an innovative approach to both stationary and mobile PIT Tag monitoring. Available as Inflatable, Rigid, and Raft Mounted.
Get Up To
PIT Tag Orders of 1,000+
Gear Up for the Season
Explore our Handheld PIT tag readers.
Short Term Monitoring
The Biomark Inflatable Floating Antenna is ideal for mobile detection applicaitons & small scale, short-term monitoring.
Easy, Cost Effective Genetic Sampling
The Biomark Tissue Sampling Unit, or TSU, enables researchers to capture high-quality genetic samples, easily & cost-effectively.