VAKI Micro Counter
The VAKI Micro counter is utilized when fish are being delivered from hatcheries, or for precise stock control operations when splitting, moving, or grading is being conducted. These counters can be utilized in many applications including well boats, helicopters, and transport trucks. Additionally, commercial aquaculture operators can use the VAKI Micro Counters to provide useful stock information during the growing cycle.
ADD TO QUOTE TO REQUEST PRICE or call us at +1 208 275 0011 to discuss your application needs and review pricing.
For the most up to date information on the VAKI Micro Counter, as well as videos and images please visit: https://vakiiceland.is/macro-micro-counter/
The Micro is exceptionally good for hatcheries and counting small fish between 0.1g – 200g. The counting area is 50 cm wide with a capacity of 500,000 1 g fish per hour. The Micro is ideal for the internal handling of smaller fish or delivering fry. The Micro can be delivered both as single or 3 channels.
- Accurate counting
- High capacity
- Images are saved for verification
- Counting report
- Stress-free – fish are in the water at all times
- Overload alarm
- USB port for accessories
- Removable counter head for servicing or storing
- Remote monitoring and Servicing
- Multi – channels
- Size Measurement Module
- Remote monitoring
- UPS, back up power supply
- Service contract and Extended warranty
- Non-standard outlets and inlets
- Custom design / specification
The Micro Counters are well suited for all kinds of fish such as salmon, cod, turbot, halibut, trout, tilapia, shrimp, barramundi, kingfish sea bass, and bream.
URES OPTIMAL DECISIONS
- Real-time comparisons between cages and sites.
- Changes in growth patterns detected as soon as they occur.
- Select optimum cages and dates for harvest.
- Optimize grading and splitting.
TRACK INDIVIDUAL FISH WITH BIOMASS DAILY/PIT TAG
Combined knowledge from Biomark and VAKI Fish Counting & Biomass Applications
- The Biomass Daily/PIT Tag Antenna incorporates Biomark technology to effectively track individual fish within each cage*.
- Biomark PIT Tag IDs are paired with Biomass data to deliver key insights from food and vaccine trials and programs.
- PIT Tag antenna requires Biomark Advanced Performance Tag 12mm – APT12.