Vaki Pipeline Counter (PLC)
The VAKI Pipeline Counter (PLC) is installed in a pipeline from a grading machine or on the end of the pipe into a tank. Most often the PLC is being used for counting fish when being pumped either from a pen to a wellboat when delivering fish for harvesting, or when fish are pumped from one pen to another under grading or splitting of the cages. PLC can also be used at the outlet of a grading machine. The fish are counted as they pass through the counter using infra-red light beams that form a grid inside the scanner. For every fish pumped through the scanner, the grid is broken and an image of the fish is generated. The image is then used to count the fish.
The PLC is also available for Lumpfish.
ADD TO QUOTE TO REQUEST PRICE or call us at +1 208 275 0011 to discuss your application needs and review pricing.
For the most up to date information on the VAKI Pipeline Counter, as well as videos and images please visit: https://vakiiceland.is/pipeline/
- Accurate counting.
- Easy to install/set up.
- Gentle on fish – fish in the water at all times.
- Can be mounted directly to a grader / de-watering setup or on the end of the pipe from the pump.
- Four scanners can be connected to the control unit.
- Robust technology for harsh environments.
3 Different options
- Single-channel display unit, powered by 12VDC.
External 110/240V power supply available. IP66 waterproof.
- 4 channel display unit, mains powered. IP66 waterproof.
- PC-based, 4 channel control unit with additional reporting and interfacing capabilities. IP65 waterproof.
- Fish size: 10g – 11kg.
- Capacity: 30 – 50.000 fish/hr (100g).
- Adaptors: for 110mm, 160mm, and 220mm pipes.
- Power supply: 110 – 240V.
- Single-channel or 4 channel display.
- Remote servicing, count reports/image file verification with the PC version.
An industrial PC can be used to connect up to 4 PLC scanners. The advantages of the PC interface as compared to the normal display unit are numerous.
- The entire counting session can be recorded for verification later on.
- Real-time counting results can be viewed with all android and IOS devices.
- Detailed reports are available.
- Bright display, easily read from a distance.
- App for all remote control.
- A count report is produced automatically after each count.
- Each count report includes the total number of fish counted, total counting time, average counting speed (fish/min).
- The thru put graph can be used to identify when peaks /maximum throughput in fish/min, and where (if any) overloads occurred.